Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What can cause a false positive or negative chlamydia test?

I tested positive for chlamydia and my boyfriend didn't. I was a virgin before him and have only been with him. What is going on? Could i have been falsely tested positive? I have already taken the medicine that seemed to give me symptoms which i didn't have before the medicine. Also his whole family pretty much thinks i'm a whore and he's the only one. I'm just soo confused.What can cause a false positive or negative chlamydia test?
i agree with the other person...if u haven't had sex with anybody but him...then he did give it to uWhat can cause a false positive or negative chlamydia test?
He could have had it and given it to you, then got himself treated. It's not gonna pop out of nowhere. If you haven't been with anyone but him, then he gave it to you, and he just got treated before you found out. That is the only way.

No comments:

Post a Comment