Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I remove false eyelash ADHESIVE from my eyelids?

I have it on both my eyelids from corner to corner and I can't seem to get it off! Please help! Water hasn't worked and neither has eye makeup remover. It's colored black from eyeliner and really noticeable.How do I remove false eyelash ADHESIVE from my eyelids?
Try applying face moisturizer over the area the adhesive is stuck on with a q-tip. I find lotion works better in removing most makeup products rather than liquid removers.





P.S. You may also want to try putting a warm wash cloth over your eyes, too loosen the adhesive up!How do I remove false eyelash ADHESIVE from my eyelids?
using an emollient based remover such as l'ancome's bifacil or mac's lip and eye makeup remover where there is a shaking up of a light oil with comforting soothers, these kinds of formulas will break the glue down due to its oils but won't leave you blurry because of the soothing watery part that shakes with the oils. i personally like cleansing oils like shu uemura or even vaseline to remove eye makeup that is sticky, water and transfer resistant. soak a cotton pad that is very smooth for the eye area in the remover of choice, close your eyes, hold the pad close to the lashline, wait a less than ten seconds and gently wipe down towards the direction of growth of your lashes, then go around corners and sides. this should aid you tremendously as this is what i do on my clients who only wear waterproof makeup as well as eyelash adhesive that is waterproof as well as this one adhesive for eyelashes that seems to be the adhesive that mimics spirit gum the most. i also seem to love eye and lip waterproof remover cleansing pads by almay and other drugstore brands. i hope this helps as it can be really tricky and very frustrating for the eye area.

No comments:

Post a Comment