Sunday, February 7, 2010

How common is a false negative pregnancy test day taken after period is due?

Took a test the day after my period was due and it was a strong negative. Used First Response, which can detect HCG in urine four days prior. Could I still be pregnant?How common is a false negative pregnancy test day taken after period is due?
this just happened to me last cycle. i took two test after my period was due and they were both negative. and my period started a week late. but i feel for you and hope you get a bfp soon! im so scared im going to be in the same situation. my period is due christmas eve and i wanted to test on christmas but im worried that it will be a negative even if my period is late( just cuz this has happened before) that would like ruin my day. just be patient and test again in a few days. if af hasn't shown up after its been late for a week the doctors will do blood tests.How common is a false negative pregnancy test day taken after period is due?
Hi there


If I was you Id wait another 3 or 4 days and test again as your HCG levels increase every 3 days I know that when I was pregnant I had to wait a week b4 it showed up on a test and when they did an ultrasound I was 5 weeks so just hang in there and good luck
  • myspaces.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment