Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is a Flozell Adams false start good luck?

Someone should research what the Cowboys record is in games that Flozell Adams gets called for a false start. I bet it is pretty good. I used to get mad at him, but I have some to accept it. Everyone has hobbies. Some people collect coins, Flozell collects false start penalties.Is a Flozell Adams false start good luck?
If romo didn't have the ability to gain 20-30 yards on one pass, then it would probably frustrate me. But hey, as long as Flozell can keep anyone from taking out Romo, then I'm happy.Is a Flozell Adams false start good luck?
He is an awesome lineman, but I sure wish he'd quit all that false start crap. It is infuriating.
It used to piss me off so much, but then im like well we do have Romo and just like that Romo with throw a 30 yard pass to Witten or Owens
that guy needs to focus more, he jumps like every game

No comments:

Post a Comment