Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can a cyst give a false positive in a pregnanct test?

I was told that i have a cyst on my ovary. Now i have had the symptoms of being pregnant and im not sure if i am. I have taken 4 tests and all positive. Now however on the clearblue instructions it says that ovarian cysts can give missleading results. Is this true or what? Am i pregnant or what?Can a cyst give a false positive in a pregnanct test?
I'm kind of having the same issue as you are. 2 months ago my dr told me that I have an ovarian cyst, and to make a follow up appointment in a few months.


I'm having pregnancy symptoms, and I'm about a week late, BUT my tests are reading negative. So I don't know if I'm pregnant, or if it is just the ovarian cyst. I'm trying to get a hold of my dr now to set up an appointment to figure out what is going on.


I hope you get some answers soon too!Can a cyst give a false positive in a pregnanct test?
chances are you are pregnant with 4 positives you would probably get at least 1 neg out of the four.

No comments:

Post a Comment