Thursday, February 11, 2010

Real Estate Broker made a false report to the commission about me?

My busines partner and Broker made a false report to the Real Estate Commission about me as an excuse to take over my business and drop my license. I have proof that everything he said was false and the commission agrees. Can I sue him for making a false report or should I just make a complaint to the board.Real Estate Broker made a false report to the commission about me?
In reality very few cases are decided on a 100% right or wrong basis. Talk realistically to a lawyer to determine what., if any, fault lies on your end of the dispute. Any judgement that assigns 100% fault usually loses on appeal and can be sent back to the lower court for rejudgement. If you aready for the stress and aggravation of lawyers and Judges, go for it and good luck.Real Estate Broker made a false report to the commission about me?
You can probably do both. Consult a lawyer. You can't rely on information you get here for such a situation.
UM, why not both? I mean he bought upon stress and made false accusations about you!!!! Am I right!!! Isn't that known as Defamatory of a person? Esp., that you have proof!! That works better in any case. It makes it much easier to prove instead of the he/said, she/said. You should consult an attorney! And I hope that you have cut all business ties with him. If he did this out of greed, I can't imagine what he would do with your joint accounts!! Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment