Thursday, February 11, 2010

What are the chances of 2 false negative herpes tests?

I'm not sexually active, but I have fooled around before. I've had sores around my genitals once and a rash near my lower back, and I've seen a doctor, who told me they look like herpes on two different occasions. I've gotten blood tests and they came back negative, twice. The doctor seem to let it go, but I am still unsure. Does this sound like it could be herpes?What are the chances of 2 false negative herpes tests?
Hi,





Itching or rashes are symptoms of maladies that could become much worse if never healed with good choices.





Although I have seen that most root problems for 'skin' issues for myself and others has usually been from long and or short term allergic reactions to 'something' COMBINED WITH a weakened lymph liver kidney skin and immune systems - IF the following symptoms would ever occur - I think the worst rash one might possibly have rapidly acquired is from deadly bacterial meningitis, but bacterial meningitis would be very rare.





The two quotes below are from: %26lt;%26gt; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacterial_M… %26lt;%26gt;





%26lt;%26gt;


“IF a rash is present, it may indicate a particular cause of meningitis; for instance, meningitis caused by meningococcal bacteria may be accompanied by a characteristic rash.”


%26lt;%26gt;





%26lt;%26gt;


“The MOST common symptoms of meningitis are headache and neck stiffness associated with fever, confusion or altered consciousness, vomiting, and an inability to tolerate light (photophobia) or loud noises (phonophobia). SOMETIMES, especially in small children, only nonspecific symptoms may be present, such as irritability and drowsiness.”


%26lt;%26gt;





For further details see: %26lt;%26gt; http://www.cdc.gov/meningitis/about/faq.… %26lt;%26gt;





%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;





For further information on itch rash illnesses and for long term solutions TO THEM ALL - the following link has considerable info within a ‘report’ I recently posted:





%26lt;%26gt; http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?… %26lt;%26gt;





I truly hope what you learn will help you to decide on the correct choices that will remedy your painful malady in the future.





My best to you and yours,





AI – self taught nutritionIsT %26gt;%26lt;+%26gt;[(-:]What are the chances of 2 false negative herpes tests?
I would say that you are negative,however your doctor should be sending biopsy samples of any rash or sores for testing.There is obviously something wrong and he should be investigating it.


Blood tests are usually 99.9% accurate,and it is your doctors responsibility to investigate your fears and do further testing, and if necessary treatment.
i have always had a swab test done if i thought it was an outbreak,next time you see it-make them swab it not just doing blood work...

No comments:

Post a Comment