Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I get my false nails off quickly?

I put on false nails from a kit I bought. It uses the standard nail glue, but it's time to put new ones on and I'm having problems getting the old ones off. I've been soaking in an acetone based nail polish remover for two hours. Still, there are some that won't come off. Is there something other than acetone that I can use to remove them? Thanks.How can I get my false nails off quickly?
there is huge difference between acetone based nail polish remover and also pure acetone..





try it with pure (100%) acetone that you can purchase in local drug store...





but may require you to be 18 years old to purchase this item but try Sally's...How can I get my false nails off quickly?
get a whole bottle of nail polish remover and pure it into like one of those glad container things and soak your nails in it. it softens the nails and you have a to patient but they will be able to be pried off easly and with a lot less pain than ripping them off!! been there, done that!!
Wow. I would have said try nail polish remover but Ive seen youve done that. 2 hous i dont recomend though, it hurts your fingers skin. So stop now!lol. Wash you hands to remove the polish remover from your skin, and try to get soap in the false nail edges. After that, try drying and lotion. It helps them slide. If all else fails, try witch hazel. ood luckk and keep layering on the lotion lol
make sure the nail polish remover isn't only acetone based, but that its actually 100% acetone. but don't soak for more than a half hour to hour in that stuff. and also make sure to moisturize your hands after soaking in that stuff.. or use cuticle cream. good luck!
Soak them in fingernail polishremover , for like 10 minutes, i just did that yesterday and they came right off!





If that doesnt work try soaking them in hot water then the remover, if that doesnt work, i dont know what to tell you!





Good luck!!
use oil or baby powder





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
either soak them in hot water.


or you can just bite them off.


i know it sounds nasty.


but it works.
PRY THEM OFF BABY!! I KNOW IT MAY HURT BUT THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOUR GETTING THEM OFF!!
DO NOT PRY THEM OFF.





they will fall off on there own


or


soak them in acetone THEN in HOT water
ya know how nail polish remover is acetone free? well the acetone is what helps get nails off so...

No comments:

Post a Comment