Thursday, February 11, 2010

How do I create a false FaceBook WebSite?

Anyone pliz help me with a small question. I need to create a false FaceBook Website. Can any of you help me out with it?How do I create a false FaceBook WebSite?
Ha ha - I did this once to scope out a guy in a different area, its really easy. Since facebook now allows users to create a profile with any email address, you will need to create an account with an email other than the one you currently log-in with. Try an engine (like gmail or something) that will let you open an email account for free. Use this email to create a new login, with your false name. Now what you do with the picture/info and all that is your business. The only reason I did it was to list myself in a new area because you can access open profiles in your listed area, and the guy I was checking out didn't live in mine. How do I create a false FaceBook WebSite?
To make a website you need a domain and webhosting.The best way to buy a domain for free is to purchase your domain and webhosting together. In this way it is possible to get your domain for free. Some webhosting companies offer this as a gift .Bluehost is the best one





http://www.bluehost.com/track/bluehostwe鈥?/a>
This question is suspiciously like an attempted fraud or hacking intent. Giving ANY false information when setting up an account ids illegal. Not a clever idea to publicly declare such intent on a site controlled by regulators who have now logged your details.
i hope you never find out how, this world has enough liars and cons as it is. You will also probably get arrested for this if you do make one
If you mean not a real one then use a fake name, fake information, and a fake picture if you want to.
don't do such things create sth beautiful
google it poser
WHY WOULD YOU WANNA DO THAT?
yeah goolge!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment