Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How long can you reuse false lashes?

I'm planning on using false lashes every day because I have really short, thin lashes. And no matter what mascara I use, they still look tiny. So I'm buying ModLash lashes (they use glue), and I'm going to take them off every night and clean them and everything. So how long do you think they will last before I need another pair?





Btw, I'll be using mascara with them - if that even makes a difference.How long can you reuse false lashes?
Ardell last the longest and looks the best. One pair last me five wears before it start losing shape. They cost about 3 dollars a pair. If you use them with mascara that will wear out the falsies more. So if u want them to last longer than dont use mascara.How long can you reuse false lashes?
Until the lashes dont stick anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment