Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do I obtain a copy of a document that contains false and malicious statements against me?

I know that false statements were made about me to social services from the mother of my grandsons in retaliation for the child abuse charges made against her. Is that not libel and/or defamation of character? How would I obtain a copy of her statements in reference to my character and reputation? These statements will have a major impact on my career choice after graduation.How do I obtain a copy of a document that contains false and malicious statements against me?
It is not libelous, it is protected.





How would this have any affect on your career choice?How do I obtain a copy of a document that contains false and malicious statements against me?
The statements are only used in the investigation of abuse and are not public. They should have no impact upon your career after graduation even if you work for social services.





If they investigate and find abuse, or signs of it then they'll work with the police to get a sworn statement. Those statements will be part of public record, and if incorrect you could sue for libel/defamation of character.
Because of the ways child abuse laws are written, one is free to libel and slander another without fear of retribution. This is allegedly for the good of the child, although I don't know how that works. Privacy is guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment